Contact Your Local Congresswoman

NOT FINISHED. will base our congressman contacts on Latin American Working Group’s –

Check and see if one of your elected members sits on the House or Senate appropriations committee.  Click here to see the House committee members.  Click here to see the Senate committee members.

By email: To email your member of Congress, click here.

By phone: Call the Capitol Switchboard at 202-224-3121 and ask to be put through to your member of Congress.  Don’t know who your members are?  Find out here.

When you call, tell them that you are a constituent and that you are concerned about the assistance to Mexico included in the Iraq supplemental appropriations bill

Comments are closed.